Friday, November 30, 2012


Dear Senior Memory Book,

            It’s finally my senior year and so far it has been a good one. I always thought my senior year was going to be a slacker year, but I have kept myself busy between my classes, yearbook, FFA, and wrestling. Currently I am enrolled in Environmental Science, English IV, Cub Time, Wildlife Conservation and Management, Auto Collision Repair II, Yearbook, and SCAP. Next semester I need to take Sociology, so I am dropping out of Cub Time. Yearbook so far has eaten up most of my time having to go to games and take pictures, but wrestling is starting up and this is where most of my time will be spent on this winter.
            The upcoming events in my senior year are prom and graduation. Apparently I am going to have to go to prom because my friends are forcing me to. I am going to ask my girlfriend to go with me but I have a strong feeling the answer will be no, so I will most likely go with a group of my friends. I have mixed feelings about graduation. Yes I’m happy to finally get out of school, but I know that this will most likely be the last time I see most of my friends. My family and friends will be there when I walk up onto the stage to receive my diploma and they will be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment