Friday, November 9, 2012


Dear Senior Memory Book,

            Growing up I was not one of the more popular kids. I was shy and I believed that I had absolutely no friends until the fifth grade when I returned to Monett. During intermediate school my best friend was probably Trevor Duff. We had the same homeroom class taught by Mrs. Powers. Memories of how our friendship started have faded but it has lasted and we are still friends today.
            In middle school I was finally starting to get more sociable and more friends. I wasn’t with the same kids all day any more instead in every class there were different faces all except one face. The face belonged to a Jacob Vought whom I had most of my classes with. I think just the sheer amount of time we had together everyday made our friendship. There were times when he got on my nerves and I wished I didn’t have to spend all day with him but it worked out and we are still friends.
            High school is when my socialness blossomed. I have many friends all with different backgrounds and personalities. Its hard to pick just one as a best friend but I would have to say that Delann Eden is probably the one I would choose. Some reasons I would choose her are that she is funny, smart, fun to be around, and not afraid to be herself. She is one of my best friends and one I hope I will never lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment