Friday, September 7, 2012


Dear Senior Memory Book,

            My mom was born January 11, 1977 as Margaretta C. Armstrong and grew up in the St. Louis area with her mother, father, and brothers. She is my grandparent’s only daughter and she is the second youngest out of her siblings. Her childhood was spent in and out of foster care and she spent much of her teen years as a rebel and dropped out of school. She met my father when she was in her late teens.
            November 22, 1970 was the day my father was born and his name is Daniel Paul Skipper II; he grew up in Oklahoma in a town near Pryor. My grandma, Linda, and her husband, at the time, raised him and his younger sister Tracy. He has always been interested in cars and working on them. His mom moved to Monett and got married and he met my mom when he was staying at my grandma and grandpas house.

No comments:

Post a Comment