Friday, September 14, 2012


Dear Senior Memory Book,

            My earliest memory I think is I am riding in a car with my dad’s girlfriend at the time and we are going to pick up my birthday cake. At the party my grandma, my dad and his girlfriend, and some of their friends were there; after the party was over I went to bed in my racecar bed. I cannot remember if it is actually true or if it was a figment of my imagination.
            Another memory of mine was made in kindergarten. It was my turn for show and tell so I decided to ask my mom if I could show and tell my new baby sister. At the end of the day my mom brought my sister Amanda into class and I showed her off. I thought it was so cool that I showed my baby sister and everyone seemed to enjoy having a baby in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment