Friday, October 26, 2012


Dear Senior Memory Book,

            Middle School was a good time for me, because I was finally making lasting friendships. Most of the friendships I have now started in middle school. One of my good friendships started in 7th grade when he and I discovered we had all but two hours together and we liked to do a lot of the same things. He got me to sign up for JROTC club with him and we did many things like learning some basic drill team commands, repelling, and zip lining off of the repel tower.
            My first dance was the 7th grade fall dance; I believe the theme of the night was the 80s. I thought I was a good dancer, but looking back now I look like a complete goof, but who doesn’t the first dance they ever been to. I met one of my girl friends at that dance. She was in my Intro to Spanish class and I never really noticed her until she came up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. I was nervous and didn’t know how to slow dance so I looked around and did as everyone else was doing. With in the next few weeks she asked me out and I thought it was cool that an 8th grader wanted to go out with me so I accepted. We dated for 2 months and then split up and I haven’t seen her since middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment