Wednesday, August 22, 2012


Hello who ever it may concern. My name is Corry Skipper and I am currently a senior at Monett High School. For my final English credit I am taking English IV. This year in English IV I would like to learn how to help myself prepare for my future, but I am still unsure about college.
Learning by example and with hands on activities seems to be the best ways of learning for me. I enjoy reading and working with others. As a writer I do not believe I am very talented, but I am interested in learning how to improve my skills. The only problem is that I am not sure where I need to start.
I highly doubt it, but if I become a problem in this class I think I would need to be told what I am doing wrong and then action should be taken. Also if I am being a distraction or if I am being too talkative I think I should be taken out of the situation and moved to another seat, but I do not think I will be too much of a bother.

1 comment: